Two beautiful ladies, one hunky!
Derek Ramsay, Christine Reyes and Anne Curtis
When it comes to local Pinoy movies, I try not to watch the trailer at all. Â Because most of the time they kinda give out everything. Â I’m glad I didn’t watch the trailer because I had no clue at all what’s going to happen.
But if you insist, here’s the trailer. Â Don’t say I didn’t warn you 😛
My Review of No Other Woman
I was shocked that the seats were full on a Wednesday afternoon. Â Take note, there were still offices at that time… and so we had to buy tickets for the evening instead which was almost full too.
It’s a movie about temptation.
In an adult world, this mostly happens now. Â And I know a lot of people can relate making this movie quite popular. Â Aside from an all-star cast people enjoyed the remarkable lines throughout the movie.
I say don’t criticize this movie too much, just enjoy and watch. Â I found myself laughing too even though this movie is a drama.
Notable lessons in life:
– When you cheat, it’s a stress fest!
– If you want drama – then cheat!
– Temptation lurks and rises when you are vulnerable.
– But these things are always fun only in the beginning.
– Someone’s always gonna be hurt, including you. Â So you have to choose.
– Don’t play with emotions – this world now has a lot of crazy people you never know what they’re gonna do
– Some say it’s not cheating unless you get caught – but hey hey, most of the time the other party senses your naughty deeds
– If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you’ll be married to a man who cheats on his wife
– If you’re dating a guy who cheated on his girlfriend, you’ll be dating a guy who cheats on his girlfriend
Are you enlightened? or are you scared now lol.. I’m just kidding! Â Do you have any more quotable quotes regarding infidelity? Â Share in the comment section below and let’s have fun!
My favorite one: “Ang mundo ay isang malaking Quiapo, maraming snatcher! Maaagawan ka!