Shell just announced today, October 25 2012 the coolest F1 car ever â€“ the Scuderia Ferrari 2011 F1 car made of Lego bricks! These cars will be available tomorrow (my birthday)!
The first F1 LEGO Lady driver! ME! kidding!
The Philippines is actually one of the first countries in the world to see the introduction of a range of limited edition, buildable, collectible Ferrari models made from LEGO bricks.
How to get your own #LEGOModelFerrari cars:
- The unique, limited edition LEGO models and Minifigures are available after refuelling with Shel V-Power Nitro+ or Shell FuelSave
- For every Php 1,500 worth of single or accumulated purchase of Shell V-Power Nitro+ Racing, Gasoline, or Diesel, customers get a chance to collect any of the six LEGO model Ferrari cars or LEGO Minifigures
- Cars cost only for Php 140 while filling up with Php 1,500 worth of single or accumulated purchase of Shell V-Power Nitro+ Racing, Gasoline or Diesel.
- Cars would cost at Php 180 if you fill up with Php 1,500 worth of single or accumulated purchase of Shell FuelSave Unleaded or Diesel.
- Helix customers also get a chance to bring home a FREE LEGO model or LEGO Minifigures for every purchase of any participating Shell Helix Oil Change Package.
The new Shell promotion introduces six exclusive LEGO models that are based on some of the most iconic vehicles in Ferrariâ€™s motoring history. This exciting promotion brings together three of the most global brands in the world and celebrates over 60 years of passion for performance between Shell and Ferrari.
I am not much of a LEGO fan, (BUT NOW I AM!) but I am a hardcore fan of Ferrari! Itâ€™s pretty cute seeing Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa playing with toy cars!
Spanning decades of motoring heritage â€“ covering truck, road and track vehicles â€“ the models designed by the LEGO Group illustrate the innovative and passionate nature of the Shell technical partnership with Ferrari.
LEGO Model Ferrari Cars
Shell and the LEGO Group have created six of the most enigmatic and unique models associated with Ferrari racing. The models included in the promotion are:
- Ferrari F150Â° Italia â€“ A LEGO Group reproduction of the race winning 2011 F1â„¢ car includes the options to change the livery to that of either Felipe Massa or Fernando Alonso
- Scuderia Ferrari Truck â€“ The familiar transport truck is a key part of the Ferrari motor racing team and brings another dimension to the exclusive model collection. The LEGO version of the cab has been carefully designed to include realistic details on the lights, radiator and front grilles
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto (SWB) â€“ A real legend of the motoring world; not only one of the most beautiful vehicles ever created, but also the first Ferrari road car to use disc brakes. Its distinctive round headlights work seamlessly in LEGO bricks, mirroring the beauty of the original
- Ferrari F40 â€“ One of the most recognizable sports cars of all time. Its classic aerodynamic form and distinctive square rear spoiler are both instantly identifiable and are translated perfectly with LEGO bricks
- Ferrari FXX â€“ The latest high-performance racing evolution of the Ferrari Enzo, one of the most powerful cars in the world. The LEGO version comes in black livery and reflects much of the Ferrari FXXâ€™s sleek styling
- Ferrari 458 Italia â€“ Arguably the most iconic car in the current Ferrari range, making it a natural choice to be part of this promotion. The LEGO Group have pulled out all the stops to reproduce its signature details from a triple exhaust to multi-LED front lights to create an authentic and exciting toy
Got pulled out to construct the car during the launch!
We were supposed to beat the Ferrari team’s record of 51 seconds
Officemates assemble the different F1 LEGO Model Ferrari cars during lunch break!
About Shell V-Power Nitro+ fuels
Shell V-Power Nitro+ fuels represent Shellâ€™s latest generation of premium performance fuels. They are unique premium gasoline and diesel fuels designed to improve performance and to act instantly in your engine. Shell V-Power Nitro+ fuels are developed using Shellâ€™s most advanced fuels technology and is available in the Philippines since June 1, 2012, replacing the previous Shell V-Power and Shell Super Premium fuels.
Shell V-Power Nitro+ is not to be confused with Shell FuelSave fuels which are formulated with Shell instantaneous fuel economy formula developed to help customers save fuel. Shell V-Power Nitro+ is highly formulated and designed to help customersâ€™ cars perform to their potential, whatever type of vehicle they drive, I recommend using motor dealer insurance, for me is essencial to have them because they can take me out of any rush. For more information, please see: www.shell.com.ph/v-powernitro+.