It’s pretty awesome to encounter a nice product priced generously! This is one of them.
The ASUS ZenPower is a recent product of ASUS to go with their line of ASUS ZenFones. Still, this mean machine can be used by other Android models, Apple or even other gadgets.
The main feature of this device is that it is as big as a credit card. Tinier compared to the closest 10k mAh powerpank Mii. It also has high capacity of 10,050 mAh and only weights 215g.
mAh stands for milliampere-hour. A unit for measuring electric power over time. mAh is commonly used to describe the total amount of energy a battery can store at one time.
Ths can charge a Zenfone 5 for up to 3x, a Zenfone 6 over 2x, a Zenfone 2 over 2x and a Nexus 1 over 1x.
The design has aluminium outer casing, orgonoc feel and could come in different colors: gold, silver, black, blue and pink.
Other features of ZenPower:
– Ultra fast charging
– 2.4 A output
– high-speed, high-efficiency charging
– longer lifespan 1.8x
– temperature protection
– 11 types of protection (see enumerated below)
– 6 international certification
Different types of protection available for the Asus ZenPower:
– Monitors temperature
– Smooths both input and output voltages
– Guards against short circuits
– Rest protection
– Input over voltage protection
– Output over voltage protection
– Input reverse direction protection
– Over charge/discharge protection
– Output over current protection
– Cell PTC protection
– Adapter protection
– JEITA protection (temperature protection)
Verdict upon unboxing and initial testing: Buy it! It’s only 790 pesos at gadget shops near you!