I went to Korea and Bingsu was everywhere! So yummy! Since then I am addicted and have been looking for a Bingsu place in PH, I was very happy to find reataurants that offer it.
Hobing is one of the dessert restaurants rhat offer this. Actually, it’s their specialty!
Here are the things I love about Hobing Bingsu:
– not too sweet
– red bean and injeolmi varriant is somewhat acceptable in my fitness diet (non-cheat day).
– dessert with protein (milk, beans, nuts, grilled soybean) which is acceptable in my diet
– it’s hot in the Philippines! Cold desserts are always welcome!
– the shaved ice is so fine, it melts in your mouth
– affordable! Price is competitive compared to other restaurants that offer it.
– you can have it for take out (to go) and the bag includes ice beside your bingsu
Location: Bonifacio Stop Over, BGC.