I’m back to school! I’m currently enrolled at the University of Michigan (UMI). I’m taking online courses and it’s my first time!
There are quite a lot of advantages learning online:
– no sipsip! Everyone is equal
– study at your own time
– study at your own pace (just make sure you’re aware of deadlines)
– you can hit REWIND
– results of exams and assignments are instant (if automated)
– save money in transportation, food and maybe even lodging
– you can interact with fellow online classmates by using the forum
And also disadvantages of learning online:
– less feedback
– you need to be disciplined since you watch your own back
I don’t think I have experienced enough disadvantages yet. I will update this list when necessary.