I love gadgets! They make our lives easier and it could even save our lives!
You would all agree with me that traffic here in Manila is horrible and is very counter-productive. If I have to combine the time I get stuck in Manila traffic in a week, that would be 8 hours a week at least, in a year that’s 416 hours! What a waste.
Using your cellphone while driving is a no-no. I was caught by the police one time I was using my cellphone for a phone call. My excuse was, it was traffic anyway. But he insisted that what I did was still dangerous. And I have to agree guys, it’s dangerous not only to me but to other people as well. To my passenger, pedestrians and other drivers.
It’s about time I try a new gadget to save my life!
Hisense bluetooth is very lightweight at 7.5 gram only. It’s a mono headset and its purpose is to aid you with calls and even with music.
So now I can take my phone calls while driving. And I can use it when I warm-up and do my stretching for dance! No more wires! I only need to use this when there are other people with me in the house and they get bothered by my boom boom music. It’s also awesome using this in the gym or if I’m running. The headset is gripped quite well in my ear.
It might take time before you get used to something gripping in your ear, but if you do get use to it, you’ll barely feel it’s there anymore.
What’s cool is that it comes with a magnet necklace. When I’m done using it, I can just attach it to the necklace. This helps as well especially if you travel a lot like me.
Audio is clear when on phone. It’s not the best when it comes to playing music since it’s just mono. Stereo headphones are better.
I use this with any of my gadgets that has bluetooth pairing: MacBook, Blackberry Playbook, iPad and of course, my mobile phone.
Using it and setting it up is a breeze. Instructions are very clear in the manual and besides, this is generally how any bluetooth headset is set.
Hisense HB200M Specs
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1 compliance with Bluetooth V.1.1 or higher
- Paired Devices: Up to 2 devices
- Bluetooth chipset: CSR BC-6
- Multi point connection: Connect 2 mobile phones at same time
- Radio frequency: 2404MHz â€“ 2481MHz
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 55mAh
- Charging Time: Approx 3.5 Hours
- Talk Time: 5.5 Hours
- Standby Time: 150 Hours
- Weight: Only 7.5 grams
- Dimensions: 42mm x 16mm x 12mm
- Available Colors: silver, champagne, red, green, white
- SRP: PHP 1,950.00
- Whatâ€™s in the box: 1 HB200m Mini Headset, 1 Magnetic Necklace Pendant Clip, 1 Necklace, 3 Ear bud sizes S/M/L, 1 In-ear bud, 1 Flexible Ear Hook, 1 USB charging cable, 1 USB AC Charger, user manual
You can grab your own Hisense bluetooth headphone on the following stores:
- Digital Hub
- Digital Walker
- Beyond The Box
- 5th Avenue, Shangri-La Mall
- ComCentre, Sta. Lucia
- Power Telecomshop, SM North EDSA Annex
- Techno Mobile Hub, SM Marikina
- New Venice, Park Square 1
- Adi Gadget World, Park Square 1
- Mobile Experts, Park Square 1
- TopNet, SM Megamall
- Sir Lance, Festival Mall
- Round Circle, Festival Mall
- StarCircle, StarMall Alabang
- Oxvor, StarMall Alabang
- Cell Power Sales
- Jerry Solutions
- Mobile Territory
- Eyo Sales
- Mobile Care
- Blue Lite
- First Choice CellShoppe
- Owtel, StarMall EDSA Shaw
- CyberWidgets, SM Masinag
- BSD, Mall of Asia
- Techno Kid, SM San Lazaro
- TechTel, Robinsonâ€™s Ermita
- Bionic HD
var so = new SWFObject(“http://www.db798.com/pictobrowser.swf”, “PictoBrowser”, “500”, “500”, “8”, “#EEEEEE”); so.addVariable(“source”, “sets”); so.addVariable(“names”, “Hisense HB200M Bluetooth Mono Headset”); so.addVariable(“userName”, “flair candy”); so.addVariable(“userId”, “[email protected]”); so.addVariable(“ids”, “72157627573267514”); so.addVariable(“titles”, “on”); so.addVariable(“displayNotes”, “on”); so.addVariable(“thumbAutoHide”, “off”); so.addVariable(“imageSize”, “medium”); so.addVariable(“vAlign”, “mid”); so.addVariable(“vertOffset”, “0”); so.addVariable(“colorHexVar”, “EEEEEE”); so.addVariable(“initialScale”, “off”); so.addVariable(“bgAlpha”, “90”); so.write(“PictoBrowser110902104551”);