UPDATE: Hi guys, I didn’t win the GPSS contest so that means, I am not the one raffling the winners. Thanks to everyone who –supported me!
Hey guys! Adrenaline levels are up as September comes alive with Grand Prix Season Singapore! It’s that month where F1 fans in the Philippines get closer to living Louder Than Life if they choose to experience the Singapore F1 Grand Prix night race.
With this, I EXTEND my excitement to all of you as I will be giving you a chance to win
one (1) Turn 1 F1 ticket
via the â€œSupport Your Favorite GPSS Blogger Tweet Race.â€
This is where you will be seated!
map view of the Turn 1 seat
check out the dark red grandstand on the upper right corner
Turn 1 Grandstand Ticket Highlights
- Turn 1 Grandstand ticket is equivalent to SGD 1,288 or at around Â P43,000!
- Access to all Zones, more importantly Zone 1 (some entertainment are only exclusive to Zone 1)
- Drivers significantly slow down in this very tricky turn
- Good seat for pictures
- Accident prone area. Â F1 is really safe, but when there are accidents, drivers usually go down the car and walk to the pit 😛
Turn 1 spectators will be able to witness up-close the sheer skill of a Formula Oneâ„¢ driver. As the drivers jostle for the best position at Turn 1 after flag-off, spectators will experience the awesome braking power of a Formula OneTM car as they negotiate the first corner at about 90km/h after reaching speeds of about 290km/h along the Pit Straight. Fans here witnessed Mark Webber’s car hitting the barriers at Turn 2 in 2009, which ended his race prematurely.
The Turn 1 Grandstand is located in Zone 1 and is in close proximity to the F1 Village where spectators can enjoy roving entertainment as well as live performances from international acts. Spectators can enjoy access to the Padang main stage, where multi award-winning rock group Linkin Park is set to perform on race day, 25 September 2011. The complete entertainment programme will be released in the coming months. Patrons can also purchase exclusive Formula Oneâ„¢ memorabilia and Singapore GP merchandise, admire the exhibits from various Formula Oneâ„¢ teams, and take part in a wide variety of entertainment activities.
What you need to do:
It’s very simple, just Tweet a link to any of my Grand Prix Season Singapore Posts with hashtagÂ #FlairCandy4GPSS
Example of a valid tweet:
RT @flaircandy: Amber Lounge Fashion Singapore 2011 http://bit.ly/qRLGyZÂ #FlairCandy4GPSSÂ
- Help me win the GPSS contest by sharing links to my GPPS blog posts including the hash tag.
- I would be privileged to raffle of the winners only if I win the GPPS contest. Â So help me win yah? 🙂
- It’s open for everyone. Â Whether you are in the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia or any other country just as long as you are willing to meet me in Singapore to get the tickets if I myself win 🙂 Â So help me win 😀
- You will only win the Turn 1 ticket. Â Airfare and accommodations are not included. Â Only the ticket! 🙂
- It’s important that you include the hash tagÂ #FlairCandy4GPSS on your tweet
- You can compress the url of my blog post, but make sure the link works! You can use bit.ly or any other tools to compress the url
- Share at least 1 of the 6 urls I have listed above.
- If you don’t have Twitter, about time to open an account yeah? 🙂
- Only one tweet is required to join. Â You Â may tweet posts multiple times but your raffle entry will be counted as one.
- Contest duration:Â September 14, to 6 p.m. Sunday, September 18.
- If I win the GPSS contest, I will be privileged to raffle the winner. Â If so, I will pick a winner via Random.org and will announce on September 19.