Philippine Airlines Relaunches Mabuhay Miles Program
Snaps of the PAL Mabuhay Miles Relaunch
Philippine Airlines just unveiled and revitalized the Mabuhay Miles program. PAL’s goal is to provide its valued clientele greater mileage rewards, expanded program-partner options, more flexibility in earning and redeeming miles, additional travel perks and ancillary offerings.
The Mabuhay Miles Loyalty Program now offers
– Greater seat availability per flight,
– Partners are slated to be forged wth establishments representing 5 pillars of the Mabuhay Miles: fly, shop, dine, drive and unwind.
– Industry partners include: financial institutions, hotels, telecommunication firms, foreign airlines, retailers and other travel-related companies
Watch out for the following
1. Mabuhay Miles Travel Card – The only multi-currency prepaid card in the market. Use this and you get more miles too!
2. myPALshop – Online store offering hotel deals, car rentals, tours and recreation packages, health, fashion, beauty and electronic items.
- Mabuhay Miles Classic
- Mabuhay Miles Premiere Elite
3.Mabuhay Miles Million Miler
For more information, please visit their social media accounts
How I wish Philippine Airlines will soon have a direct flight from Egypt to Manila and vice versa soon…
Hi Gilbert, I heard they will have more flights to Europe soon 🙂