STICKY FUNCTION KEY â€“ A quick double press on the bottom left â€˜functionâ€™ key locks it. This is helpful in situations when you need to press a combination of keys or in applications like Gmail which can be controlled via the keypad.
(02)-8-MCDO – To dial (02)-8-MCDO: type 028, hit Fn, then Shift twice, type MCDO, and press the Call/Green key to dial. (The idea is to type in the alphabet mode in CAPITAL letters ONLY). The alphabets will automatically be converted to numbers.
TEXT MESSAGES â€“ When in the standby mode, hold down left soft key to read out new text messages.
ASSIGN SHORTCUTS – If you have a lot of applications installed on your E63, you might want to assign additional shortcuts to different applications by definying a set of keypresses with an application called Cute Keys.Â Learn how.[ad#hlink] GENERAL
- To get to a symbol or number hold down its key.
- Shift + Backspace deletes letters after the cursor, thus immitating the behavior of the â€˜Deleteâ€™ key on the computer.
- In the Main Menu:
- A B C D
- E F G H
- I J K L
To open A press Fn + 1, Fn + 2 for B, Fn + 3 for C, Fn + * for D, Fn + 4 for E, Fn + 5 for F and so on.
- Ctrl + C to copy.
- Ctrl + V to paste.
- Shift + Left ( or Right ) to select text.
- Hold Chr + Vowels ( or n ) for accented characters like Ã¡ or Ã±..
- Green Call to send the image.
- Fn + * or Fn + Spacebar for full screen.
- Fn + 7 to zoom in. Press twice for the full screen size.
- Fn + 4 to scroll left while in the zoomed image.
- Fn + 5 to zoom in.
- Fn + 3 to rotate right.
- Fn + 2 to scroll up while in the zoomed image.
- Fn + 1 to rotate left.
- Fn + 0 to zoom out.
- Hold * to activate/deactivate Bluetooth.
- Hold # to toggle General / Silent mode.
- Hold 0 to go to the web browser.
- Left Soft Key then Fn ( or * ) locks the keypad.
- Hold End/Red to disconnect all data connections. (This is erroneous – turns off your phone).
- Hold Left Soft Key to read out new text messages.
- Hold Space Bar to turn on flash light.
- Hold Home button to see a list of open applications.
- Hold keys 1 to 9 for speed dial.
- *#7780# to Hard Reset.
- *#7370# to Soft Reset.
- Type contact name to get a list of matching contacts
- Shift + Return or Ctrl + Navkey to mark/unmark a single message.
- Shift + Down or Ctrl + Down to mark multiple items.
- Fn + Spacebar in new message body to access input (predictive text, etc.) options.
- Ctrl + Spacebar in new message body to turn on/off predictive text.
- Ctrl + Navkey to move cursor one word at a time when composing message.
- Backspace to delete message(s).
- Green button to send message immediately.
- Shift to zoom in.
- Backspace to zoom out.
- Space to go to the current position.
- Fn + 2 for full screen.
- Fn + Right for fast forward.
- Fn + Left for rewind.
- 1 for bookmarks.
- 2 to find something on a page.
- 3 to return to the previous page.
- 5 to tab open windows.
- * to zoom in.
- # to zoom out.
- 8 for page overview.
- 9 to go to a different web page.
- 0 to got to the homepage.
- Hit the Backspace key to close the current window.
*source: E63 tips and tricks