Touchdown Singapore Fly and Sail via Airphil Express
Aug 19, 2011
Greetings from Singapore!
Our Adventour started by arriving at Changgi Airport via Airphil Express.
Airphil Express just launched their Fly and Sail package which would include trips to Singapore flying with Airphil Express and Sailing to Malaysia on a cruise ship!Â Who says you can’t get to experience this luxury package?Â It’s actually pretty affordable and starts at around P24,888.
Airphil Express partners with Star Cruises to provide a double adventure to Singapore and Malaysia on-board SuperStar Virgo. Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights of sightseeing and shopping in 2 of Asia’s best cities! Experience the wonderful sights on top of the Singapore Flyer and be amazed at the majestic Petronas Towers in Malaysia.
- Selling Period: August 10 to September 20, 2011
- Travel Period: August 23 to March 13,2012
- Inclusive of Roundtrip Airfare (Manila-Singapore-Manila)
- Overnight accommodation at either Fragrance Rose or Fragrance Oasis
- Inclusive of 3days and 2 nights on board Superstar Virgo with full board meals.
- Transfer (Airport-Hotel-Port-Airport)
- Minimum of 2pax to avail of the package
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are on a per person basis
- Package is non-refundable, non-rebookable
- Cannot be combined with other discounts
- Holiday Surcharges of PHP 2,000.00 per person applies to sailing dates from: December 23, 2011 to January 01,2012
- Bookings should be made at least 15 days prior to travel
- For booking please call our hotline: Manila (02) 855-9000 or Cebu (032) 505-1616
- For full details of Fly and Sail AdvenTour Packages, please click here.
Airphil Express docked at Terminal 2 (not the budget airport) which is great if you want more selection of restaurants and shops for your last minute pasalubong shopping.
I was planning to lifecast the whole time via my new livestream channel at Justin.tv but free internet is scarce here in Singapore nowadays.Â Wireless@sg, their city-wide wifi, is not as reliable anymore as before.Â I used to enjoy wifi anywhere in the city as long as I buy a local Singapore sim card and register it.Â But it seems useless now.Â They don’t have temporary data plans unlike Malaysia’s digi.
So for now, I have photos below showing our first night.
Upon arrival, we got a little bit gutsy and asked if we can take photos in the cockpit.Â The crew and the pilot were very nice to us 🙂
At night, we walked around Little India and made our way to Mustafa mall to have some of our money exchanged and bought pasalubongs.Â I bought chocolates and sun flower seeds for Bunny at home.