Chinese Grand Prix results
Sadly, I wasn’t able to watch the race because I was in another weekend getaway. Still, when I saw the results I can’t help but feel sad again for the mishaps of the Ferraris. Many Ferrari fans are saying, “There’s no way but up.” I hope it would come to a truth because honestly, them not scoring for three consecutive races is bothersome!
This Shanghai GP goes to RBR – Renault and congratulations to the team for both having the 1st and 2nd place at this circuit.
Here are the results of the Formula 1 Shanghai (Chinese) Grand Prix 2009:
1. Sebastian Vettel (RBR – Renault) 1:57:43.485
2. Mark Webber (RBR – Renault) +10.9 secs
3. Jenson Button (Brawn – Mercedes) +44.9 secs
4. Rubens Barrichello (Brawn – Mercedes) +63.7 secs
5. Heikki Kovalainen (McLaren-Mercedes) +65.1 secs
6. Lewis Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes) +71.8 secs
7. Timo Glock (Toyota) +74.4 secs
8. Sebastien Buemi (STR-Ferrari) +76.4 secs
9. Fernando Alonso (Renault) +84.3 secs
10. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferarri) +91.7 secs
11. Sebastien Bourdais (STR – Ferarri) +94.1 secs
12. Nick Heidfeld (BMW Sauber) +95.8 secs
13. Robert Kubica (BMW Sauber) + 106.8 secs
14. Giancarlo Fisichella (Force India – Mercedes) +1 Lap
15. Nico Rosberg (Williams – Toyota) +1 Lap
16. Nelson Piquet Jnr (Renault) +2 Laps
17. Adrian Sutil (Force India – Mercedes) Accident
Did not finish
Kazuki Nakajima (Williams – Toyota)
Transmission Felipe Massa (Ferarri)
Electrical Jarno Trulli (Toyota) Accident damage
*thumbnail picture courtesy of: f1fanatic.co.uk
hou hou hou… poor ferrari, hope they will get the new aero package out soon after the ruling of diffuser….
mukhang mababagal ang ferrari dito ah 😀
yes yes I hope they will!!! They’re champions!
competitors are taking advantage of their demise lol… they should get back up soon