No Time for Nonsense
I said I’m over with my hiatus didn’t I? But apparently, time is not just with me right now…
I’m not totally saying that my schedule is jam-packed… I mean there are no blog events yet that I have attended beginning this year. But I just have so many things to blog about but find no time to write it… WHY???
1. Consequence Management is live in our office. I can no longer surf the internet as I wish, that includes plurking, chatting with IM and meebo and blogging.
2. Blogging while at office, though I used to do this on my free time, sometimes just tends me to go out of focus.
3. I’m trying to be a good role model to my officemates LOL
4. I really have lots of work to accomplish! Loads of tasks! and I am so DROWNING!!! I have been given MORE responsibilities as I mature in my role… and surfing the net isn’t exactly a buoy. It’s actually a 10-ton box of cement tied on my leg drowning me further into deep abyss.
5. Yes, I can’t blog at work but I should be able to blog at home right? — WRONG! I live 2 hours away from my office… The traffic is really draining all of my energy and by the time I get home… I just would want to sleep… If indeed I would plan to make a post for the night, I would definitely lack sleep because I have to wake up at 6am to arrive at the office by 9am… Lack of sleep = PIMPLES!!! and I got breakouts now and then… I didn’t used to have this problem… sigh… Much of my PRECIOUS Time is allotted to my traveling time in EDSA now.
So there you go… 5 REASONS!!!
I am now thinking of renting a flat once again near makati or the Fort. Because living in QC is just =.=”
I think that’s one of the things I’ll be hating when I get to work already. Well, that’s unless I get to go freelance right after graduating.
You frequently update this blog pa naman dati. Too bad for you. 🙁
Yep, renting a place nearby is definitely the way to go.
Plus, if you can get other girlfriends in on the plan, not only does it mean lower rent but also pajama party every night! (dance)
Sh*t! Hindi nga pala ito Plurk! 😛
Honga… and now… I just have to balance things the right way… Well, working while blogging is definitely a challenge my dear. Ask the musicblogger and I bet he’ll have the same dilemma as mine lol… but well It’s up to you and your priorities on what career you choose! Goodluck! 😀
LOL Jonas Diego… I also have those (dance) and (rock) in my YMs sometimes! haha Thanks!
D: 2 hours from work?? D: get a condo!
I don’t have enough moolah… 🙁
save save 😀 hehehe.. (hindi kapani paniwala kasi ang nag sasabi hindi nag sesave)
“I just would want to sleepâ€¦ If indeed I would plan to make a post for the night, I would definitely lack sleep because I have to wake up at 6am to arrive at the office by 9amâ€¦ Lack of sleep = PIMPLES!!! and I got breakouts now and thenâ€¦ I didnâ€™t used to have this problemâ€¦ sighâ€¦ Much of my PRECIOUS Time is allotted to my traveling time in EDSA now. ”
This reminds me when I was assigned in our Alabang office for 3 months.. 😀 hectic, minsan ina abot ako 4 hours byahe lang.. good thing may sweldo yung byahe ko from Manila. Kasi sa manila ang nag lologin kasi yun yung privilege ko 😀
pwede pa ako manood ng cine bago umuwi ng manila at may sahod yun.. hhaha! (bad employee)