Quarter-Life Crisis and Sleepasil
It was the holidays when I received this gift from Sleepasil.
Perfect timing because during those stressful and hectic times, I really had trouble sleeping.Â Like even if I feel really sleepy, I couldnâ€™t sleep and I didnâ€™t know why.Â There were days where I donâ€™t sleep at all because I just lie in my bed and not sleep.Â Even if I force myself to.
Thanks to Kezia for personally delivering this to my house I love the scent the lavender oil diffuser gave to my room.Â I take for granted the power of smell and how aromatherapy can relax us.Â I have been taking Sleepasil for a month now and I think it didnâ€™t only help me sleep, it helped me go through my quarter-life crisis thingy.
I was too worried about what Iâ€™m going to do in 2011 that I canâ€™t stop thinking and my mind is just boggled all the time by worries.Â I look forward to sleep because thatâ€™s the only time my head can rest, but even that for me was difficult too.Â At least with Sleepasil, I had the rest I needed to feel refreshed and renewed the next day.Â It then helped me think calmly about what Iâ€™m going to do for the next year.
Here are other pointers and tips from Sleepasil and some FAQs at the bottom.
Seven Ways to a Healthy Sleep
For most bloggers, the creative juices seem to flow better during nighttime. This actually isnâ€™t new to most internet surfers, for they find comfort in going about the World Wide Web after the day is through. Thus is the time when the online community comes alive and joins discussions about anything and everything under the moon.
Unfortunately, such a lifestyle can disrupt sleeping habits, eventually causing poor health. For nocturnal internet users, here are important considerations in getting that much-needed quality rest.
1. Treat the bed as nothing but a comfortable place for sleeping â€“ no book, no laptops, no distractions. And while youâ€™re at it, use your Adsense earnings to buy the perfect mattress.
2. Insomnia-proof your room by checking its lighting condition. This is because the brain is said to produce more melatonin, a natural hormone that induces sleep, when the surrounding is in total darkness during sleep.
3. Relax the body by taking a warm bath before going to bed. Use your favorite body scrub and loofah, and youâ€™ll feel like youâ€™ve been massaged to dreamland.
4. Wear comfortable pajamas. Be it a beaten-down jersey or a rag-like t-shirt, it helps the body relax and sleep comfortably.
5. Leave bad thoughts aside. Be positive. Always remember that the next day will bring you more opportunities.
6. Say no to stimulants such as sweet desserts and coffee. They are known to be â€œuppersâ€ which make it more difficult for you to go to sleep.
7. Try natural dietary supplements that aid sleep like Sleepasil. Unlike many sleeping pills, it is not habit-forming for itâ€™s made of a unique blend of melatonin, chamomile and valerian root. It also doesnâ€™t bulldoze you into hitting the sheets like harmful sleeping pills do.
Get the most out of your bloggers lifestlye by maintaining good health. Start by getting some sleep tonight after jotting down that blog post, and reap all the benefits that a well-rested body can give.
Here are a few questions frequently asked about Sleepasil:
What is Sleepasil?
Sleepasil is a dietary supplement that contains a special blend of all natural ingredients â€“Melatonin, Valerian Root, Chamomile, and Hops – that help you relax and fall asleep.
Sleepasil vs Sleeping Pills
Unlike sleeping pills, Sleepasil is a dietary supplement that helps you relax and fall asleep without the fear of harmful side effects you get from them, such as grogginess when you wake up, dizziness, not being able to wake up when you need to and becoming addicted to it.
What should I expect with Sleepasil?
Take 1 â€“ 2 capsules 45 minutes before you go to sleep. You may notice a difference the first night you take one or two tablets of Sleepasil â€” you should feel more relaxed and fall asleep easier.
However, in helping achieve a normal sleep pattern, the effect of Sleepasil may not be immediate. The benefits of Sleepasil are typically seen after several days, with more consistent results after two weeks.
In cases that you find one capsule of Sleepasil to be not that effective for you, you may increase the next intake and take two capsules. Sleepasil is not intended to cure Chronic Insomnia.
*Sleepasil is available at Mercury, Watsonâ€™s and Southstar drugstores.
I sometimes have a hard time sleeping. I think I need to take a sleeping supplement too! 😀
Sleepasil has been my best friend for months already. It really makes me feel so relaxed from a hard day’s work. Sometimes, I just can’t sleep due to stress, eh.
Ambien the real deal.
i always saw this add. on mrt station esp. on ayala, LOL
do i need doc. permit to buy this?
It’s over the counter naman 🙂 unless you have a health condition probably
This one is good. Helps me sleep well..