It’s friday night and my friend Roxanne canceled our movie night. I would have wanted to watch “Wanted” starring Angelina Jolie. But, Roxy has a flight to Bacolod (our hometown) and Vinz is in California right now. So, I’m stuck at home… bored… and downloading stuff. While waiting, I got this from a friend and I think it’s fun to like answer them. You guys if you are bloggers too, you could copy and paste these questions and answer them yourself. So that readers might have fun knowing you. Calling out Praveen Deepak!
1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone’s eyes when you are talking to them?
It depends who this person iz… probably if I feel like I’m blushing, I’d have to hide my face from the person I’m talking to. but I usually do on a normal conversation it is just polite! I smile too =)
2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
3. You have to choose between your significant other and your best friend, who do you choose?
Gosh… okay how do I answer this… Since all of my best friends have significant others already, they would understand that I’d have to choose my own significant other.. Peace bestybuddies!
4.You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live..
(A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
Yes, transparency is one of the valuable lessons I learned from my job. They should know and it’s only fair to them, especially your loved ones. So that they would have the time to prepare too.
(B) What do you do with your remaining days?
(C) Would you be afraid?
Not afraid to die.. I’m more afraid of the “how” do I die factor. I hope it would not be painful and ugly. I want to stay pretty when I die.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love?
Trust! with this comes love too. I guess. =)
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog!!! OMG dog lover here! I couldn’t care more about work. And besides, my boss knows I’m always early!
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Where do I begin… Greece is top priority. I don’t know why.. Then I met new friends in Malaysia lately so I’d go there too. I’d do a whole Eurotrip! watch F1 races.. go to Finland… Go to UK and meet a friend there and meet the Spicegirls! Monaco and be at Amber Lounge, well I love New York! I wanna go to Africa too! even to Alaska! man… Egypt for the pyramids.. Dubai for the palm island and India for Taj Mahal raaah!!!! Travel addict!
8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Is it okay for you?
My dad… died when I was 3 years old… I’d love to get to know him coz I never really remembered much when I was three…
9. Are you the kind of person that you would want to have as a friend?
I don’t really know… Two of me is bad, I want someone opposite as a friend. opposite attracts yeah. hehe. but yeah, I’m a loyal friend!
10. Does love = sex?
not exactly! love = many other things besides sex but hmmm… I guess the right equation is Love x Passion = Sex (sex just a product) nyahaha but they don’t absolutely equate each to each other.
11. One of your best friend dies, what would you do?
give her a tribute… and cry… and cry… and pray… and I would’nt sleep alone for 9 days… I’m afraid she might visit me or something.. scared of ghosts.. even if it’s you besty huhuhu.. You know me please don’t… “~
12. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
yesterday. with my boss (nyah! the guts of me)
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you hate them?
14. What do you think would be the last thing for you to give up on?
give up on? pretty vague question. how bout air? lol.. hehe cant really think much of anythin. I usually don’t give up easily. Makulit ako
15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you love them?
When my mother gave me money for my trip to Sing. =) hehehe What would I do without her…?
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would you do?
Go to med school.. Now’s too late for me to do that. =)
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear a noise. What do you do?
I am a calm person. I usually don’t move when I sense something. This gives me time to keep my senses alert. HOLY FUDGE!!!!! did you say “DARK NIGHT” waaah! run! Anything.. anything at all…not just the dark!!!
18. Would you give a stranger CPR if they were dying?
Of course! I’m a doctor-wannabe.. It’s my chance to save a life!
19. Are you old-fashioned?
Nada! Not even… well I guess in some ways.. But my views are not black and white… I see gray.. and other colors… =)
20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heartbreak or to never have loved?
To love even if I know my heart will be broken. Just experiencing love is worth the heartbreak sometimes. I may be a hopeless romantic and I might sometimes dream of fairytales…. but i just know… You haven’t lived if you have not loved… and it is the most myster
ious journey you will want to experience no matter what…
u know what?i watched Wanted…
it wasn’t that great,the story is very empty n the CGI was not up to par…
one important thing,angelina is not looking good in there,she looks like an anarexic junkie in it…too thin…she looks very bad compared to her tomb raider n original sin days…
and referring to question 7,don’t forget to give a tinker to me 🙂
Really? Wow, thanks for the review and yeah I’ll visit you in Bukit Jalil! .. if I have enough money to tour around. but Malaysia’s one of the priorities. see yah
-Probably the last dialed number on my mobile 😉
-Huh! Tough one. Can I pass this? I could have said My Best Friends as I don’t have a ‘Significant Other’ rite now, but that would be an illogical answer to the question.
-Irony. I am currently reading ‘The Last Lecture’.
b. Meet everyone I ever knew
– Agree with you on that, no trust , no love! They come on pairs;)
– Screw my boss, Avid Dog Lover.
– The Himalayas – love the mountains
– Sorry for ur loss; Def OKAY;) .
– Haha..yes or no . May be . Ah! – toughie
– Take care of his/her family and loved ones.
– To Myself – I do that on an occasional basis. Keeps me on my toes 😉
– Hate them….
– Waking up my roommates. 6 a.m is midnight for these guys 😀
– My Dad – Even thou he is traveling for half the year, he calls me every morning and night.
– Prepare n give my chemistry paper well in my IIT main exam.
– I don’t do anything but I sense, my body is already on the run.
Spent a good time answering these and Gosh these are tough than my Software Systems paper..lol !
Praveen Ratna Deepak responded ;).
LOL praveen thanks for the awesome reply despite being busy so bad with internsheep cheers buddy!
I used to answer **TRUST** ?? on this one????? Right now, I’m thinking Love!!!